Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sat Jun 24
Sun Jun 25
Mon Jun 26
Tue Jun 27
Wed Jun 28
Thu Jun 29
Fri Jun 30
GRAFFITI UPDATE 5/1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Changing the Face of Staten Island Graffiti Removal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: GRAFFITI UPDATE 5/1
From Thu May 01, 2008 3:00 am to Sun May 04, 2008 2:59 am (included)

Everything is in place for Saturday’s “Tag You’re It” Clean Up.

We have a van from the 123 Precinct and we are waiting to hear back about another from the 122.

We have selected quite a few locations including a cemetery in the 123 that was tagged last night.

We sent faxes to all High Schools on the Island and are hoping for a good turn out.

We do not have any elected officials confirmed as of yet but I am hoping that a few will take part.

Victoria Larsen came through again and got us a voucher for paint. I will pick the paint up on Friday.

I don’t know what we would do without Victoria as she is probably the hardest working and least appreciated public servants on the Island.

A&T Bagels will be providing an assortment for the volunteers and Senator Lanza’s office will be supplying water and coffee.

We did receive some bad news.

I got a message from Borough Command stating that the Borough President’s office did not want to turn over the graffiti truck but that they will be willing to make it available to all three precincts on request.

I do not have any other details but will call the Borough President’s office tomorrow and let you know.

Please keep spreading the word about Saturday (flyer attached) and I hope to see you on Saturday.

Dennis.

tyi.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  tyi.doc
 Filesize:  125 KB
 Downloaded:  476 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> Changing the Face of Staten Island Graffiti Removal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: