Joined: Mar 17, 2005
Location: Staten Island
|Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 am Post subject: NEW WEAPON IN OUR FIGHT AGAINST GRAFFITI
From Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 am to Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:59 am (included)
To get a head start on graffiti Where to Turn has purchased one of the Q-Star Flashcams described below.
We will work with the 122 Precinct to arrange rotating locations to best utilize the system.
We have made an arrangement to purchase an additional 2 systems (one for each precinct) at the same discount and hope to do so if we can acquire the additional funding.
The Flashcam should be delivered in 2 weeks and we will schedule a press conference to announce the deployment.
This system has been extremely successful in other cities and we hope that it will aid not only in deterring graffiti but also in assisting the graffiti task force in the apprehension of offenders.
• System is solar-powered, portable, and easy to install
• Wireless download of pictures onto a laptop computer
• Operating range-up to 100 feet
• Sensing device-pyroelectric motion detector
• Camera-12 mega pixel Digital Camera resolution
• Camera Memory-2.0 Gigabyte Secure Digital Memory Card
• Photographs per event-user selectable 1,2,3, or 4
• Customize the 14-second voice message to suit your needs
• Operates in total darkness
• Optical Zoom-four selectable discrete ranges
• Field-of-view-82 feet at a distance of 100 feet
• System operates automatically 24/7
• Monitor system status with Keyfob remote controller
• Ruggedized construction makes the system resistant to vandalism
Each system includes:
1 – Wall mounting bracket hardware
1 – Quick Move Adapter
1 – 2.0 Gigabyte Secure Digital Memory Card
1 – Battery Charger
1 – IR Keyfob controller
1 – Digital Memory Card Reader (1 per order)
Lot – Mounting tools and User's Manual (1set of mounting tools and 1 User's Manual per order)
For more info go to:
|| 72.45 KB
|| 3108 Time(s)