Where To Turn home page
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ResourcesResources   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Fri Jun 23
Sat Jun 24
Sun Jun 25
Mon Jun 26
Tue Jun 27
Wed Jun 28
Thu Jun 29
What is My Base Flood Elevation (BFE)? Address Lookup Tool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> SANDY SUPPORT INFORMATION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMCKEON
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: What is My Base Flood Elevation (BFE)? Address Lookup Tool
From Jun 21, 2013 to Jul 20, 2013 (included)

What is My Base Flood Elevation (BFE)? Address Lookup Tool
(Formerly What is My ABFE?)

The interactive 'What is My BFE?' tool below can help you compare the current effective and the best available flood hazard data for your property (See disclaimer below). Get information for your property in three easy steps:

1. Enter your address into the field below and click the “Get Details” button.
***Internet Explorer users: You must click 'No' if a security warning pop up window appears on your screen in order for the report to display correctly after clicking the "Get Details" button.***

2. A “flag” (graphic) will be added to the map banner below indicating the location the tool will provide information at. If the "flag" on the map is not directly on your house, click on the location of your house as shown on the map to reposition the flag. The report will be refreshed automatically with information for your actual location.

3. The data fields below the map banner will provide you with both the effective and the best available flood hazard data* for the address entered.
*FEMA is in the process of issuing preliminary work maps which supersede the Advisory Base Flood Elevation (ABFE) maps as the best available flood hazard data. When available, the preliminary work maps will be the source of the updated flood hazard data provided in the What is My BFE? report. If not yet available, ABFE data will be the source of the updated information listed in the report if released for the area. View the Understanding Best Available Flood Hazard Data page for more information.

GOT TO THIS WEBSITE:

www.region2coastal.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Where To Turn Forum Index -> SANDY SUPPORT INFORMATION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: